We're always interested in hearing from exceptional candidates even if they don't fit some of the job descriptions we've posted. We will consider your application as carefully as we do all others.
Some achievements of the people you'll work with:
- Make over 5 million dollars playing poker.
- Rank 2nd in his year at Cambridge (Astrophysics).
- Become a Kaggle competitions expert.
- Be described as "the greatest cosmologist of his generation" by a Princeton professor.
Our core values:
- Honesty, transparency, directness, personal accountability, driven by doing what's right for the organisation
- Holding a very high bar for each other, everything we do, and everything we build
- Autonomy and self-motivation: we are here to enable and develop (not manage) great people
You'll likely have:
- A excellent track record of academic achievement from either Oxford or Cambridge in a relevant subject such as maths or physics.
- A career track record that highlights your passion for your work and your focus on quality.
- Self-directed and able to take ownership of projects and responsibilities.