- Machine Learning Researcher
- Compensation: £70,000-£85,000+
- Don't worry which role fits you most; we are looking for top talent, your application will be considered under multiple open positions
Seamless Capital, founded by William Beauchamp, was recently valued at £100 million.
A typical day begins with a standup, several hours of pair programming and lots of quality thought and discussion. You will be responsible for building market-leading predictive models.
- PhD or Postdoc in a quantitative field from a leading academic institute
- Excellent statistical reasoning and analysis skills
- Extensive experience with the Python scientific stack
- Able to excel under pressure
- You are not required to have a background in finance or machine learning
At the end of your first year, success would mean:
- Having personally doubled our profit-and-loss metrics
- Built state-of-the-art modelling techniques and ML architectures
- Consolidated our position of having the most accurate predictive models in the markets we trade
- High standards.
- Mental toughness.
- Apply here
- First round video interview -> Second round panel interview -> Onsite day data challenge
- Reference checks, negotiation and offer