Data Scientist / Machine Learner
Seamless is looking to hire a talented data scientist/machine learner. Using Machine Learning we build cutting-edge predictive models. By exploiting the latest advancements in research, we maintain an advantage in this competitive market. Our culture of openness ensures continual personal development. Every developer benefits from access to our entire codebase.
£40,000 plus conditional signing bonus.
After 2-3 years expect £60,000-£120,000.
Must be able to:
• Work on intellectually demanding quantitative problems.
• Master analytical challenges with little direction and a lot of freedom.
• Enjoy working in a challenging and competitive environment.
• Python expertise.
• Kaggle experience.
• Clean code, Agile software development, test-driven development.
• Knowledge of theoroetical ML and familiarity with ML algorithms.
Please send your CV to Sam at email@example.com